Don’t major in minor things. - Jim Rohn
Don't focus on the small stuff, focus on what will have the biggest outcome.
Work big muscles to small muscles
Don’t fatigue your small muscles before you train the big muscles. Total Body, Lower Body before Upper Body. Legs before Arms. Multi-joint before Single-Joint. Free-weights before machines. Weight Training before Conditioning (commonly known as Cardio).
- Beans (i.e. Small Red Beans (Adzuki), Kidney, Garbanzo, Black, Pinto, even Refried Beans)
- Great source of fiber, which helps you feel full, controls blood sugar, and prevents cravings for unhealthy foods
- Low fiber leads to poor digestion and constipation
- Reduces saturated fat and blood cholesterol
- Protects against cardiovascular disease, cancer, and diabetes
Serving Size: Golf Ball (1/4 cup) or Cupped Hand
Daily Servings: 3-4 (35g)
If you spend 2 hours a day on social media or anything else, that’s 1 month a year of your time spent. You decide if that's how you want to spend a month of your life.
BB Front Squat
- Elbows up
- Bar should rest on shoulders, close to throat (it will feel like it's choking you at first)
- The most uncomfortable exercise to learn, but with practice, it will become one of the most comfortable.
- Required to learn the Clean
Record Your Height & Weight for Body Fat Testing
- SB Lat Stretch
- Bench Lat Stretch
- Rack Lat Stretch
90/90 (i.e. Bretzel 2.0)
Spiderman w/ T-Spine Rotation
Spiderman to Rotational Squat
Alternating Lateral Squat
Inchworm w/ Pushup
Standing Quad Stretch