Where to Begin
Fitness is ever-growing skill and we want to make it as simple as possible for you to succeed by providing you everything you need. Hopefully thus far we've taught you there's so much more to fitness and you've learned news ways to get the most from your workouts.
If you ask us where to start we'll tell you to start with a training program and stick to it for no less than 2 weeks. Programs are a guaranteed path to improving your fitness. If you put in the work and follow our guidelines, you will get the results.
- Training Programs - A clear path of workouts to take you from beginner to advanced. This is what our students and athletes follow. The first month of every level is free to all so you can experience the results our programs deliver for yourself.
- Workouts - We encourage programs because they are far more effective, but sometimes you'll want to supplement our programs due to equipment availability, travel, mood, specific goals, you want more workouts, or any reason you need.
- Exercise Library - Our master library has over 1500 exercises. It's an ambitious task, but we will continue to update our library with all of our exercises, videos, instructions, modifications, progressions, equipment substitutions, and more.
- Mobility - Improve your movement, flexibility, range of motion, and joint stability and
- Finishers - Abs, cardio, muscle burners, etc. to add to any of your workouts.
- Warmups - Prepare yourself for the workout. A part of every workout we offer, but take your pick.
We encourage you to continue this Foundations course as well as check out the many other lessons we offer under Personal Education.
We would also love if you contacted us personally if you have questions or any requests. Don't be shy, we love talking about fitness.