Short Distance Interval Workouts are for improving time in runs 10K or less. Try these workouts during the next month using two to three workouts each week mixed with your normal pace jogging on other running days. You will see your timed runs drop significantly.
- Use Interval Training to increase speed
- Be a consistent runner before building speed (at least 2x/week for 4 weeks)
- Foam roll, stretch, and warmup for 5-10 minutes prior to each workout
- Foam roll then stretch for 5-10 minutes after each workout
- Current Mile Pace = what you typically run a mile in
- 1/4 Mile = 1 Lap = 400m