Estimated Time: 5-10 minutes per lesson.
- The Mission - The root of everything we do.
- Exercise Principles - What matters most in exercise.
- Movements Over Muscles - The modern approach to training muscles.
- Cardio vs. Core vs. Strength Training - Common misconceptions about cardio and core training and the benefits of strength training.
- Workout Frequency and Duration: - Type of workouts to do and how often to schedule them.
- How To Read Programs - Understanding Sets, Reps, Blocks, etc.
- Workload - How reps, weight, and rest affect exercise and how to select the appropriate weight.
- Equipment - What you need and how to substitute equipment.
- Exercise Progressions and Modifications - Altering workouts when needed.
- Warmups, Mobility, and Stretching - What mobility is, improving flexibility, and why warmups are essential.
- Tracking Progress - Programs vs. workouts and ensuring you achieve the desired results.
- Components of Fitness - How we define fitness.
- Simple Fitness Solutions - Straightforward answers to what it takes to achieve some common goals.
- Where to Begin - Our library of programs, workouts, exercises, and more.
0% Complete 0/14 Steps