Quick Action Anatomy Course
The traditional way of learning anatomy is overwhelming, complex, time-consuming, and forgettable. We've changed that.
Quick Action Anatomy is a system for learning 137 of the most common muscles and their movements (aka actions) in a way that is faster to learn, easier to recall long-term, and is practical in use. This course is the foundation for becoming a master of movement and muscular anatomy.
Professionals: By knowing the muscles and what they do, you'll be able to target, train, and treat these muscles quickly.
Students: Boost your studying and test-taking abilities on the muscular system and better prepare yourself for more advanced anatomy studies.
What You'll Learn
In Quick Action Anatomy, you'll learn:
- The Quick Action Anatomy System for faster learning and long-term memory
- Movements of 17 of the most common joints
- 137 muscle names and their actions
- General location and appearance of each muscle
- How many muscles move each joint
- How many muscles do each movement at each joint
- What muscles do each movement
- Synergists and antagonists
Why Learn It
The first thing anyone should know about a muscle is what it does. That may be all you need to know, but imagine for a moment other ways this could be useful for you. Here's a few ideas:
- Confidence conveys competence, competence creates confidence
- If range of motion is limited, knowing what muscles to stretch
- How to train muscles
- What muscles to treat
- What movements to avoid
- What muscles oppose each other
- What muscles work together
- Assessing movement deficiencies
- What muscles are weak
- Increase your perceived expertise and value among clients and colleagues
- Have a base level of knowledge to form your own methods
- Pass anatomy tests easier
- Establish a strong base of knowledge to learn anatomy in greater detail
Simply put, if you know muscles, you can do a lot of good for people and you can earn good money.
What to Expect
Even though our system is faster, learning anatomy at any level requires a commitment. You will have to make the effort. However, we are confident that by completing and mastering this course, you'll be levels above your peers and the knowledge gained from this course alone may be enough to sustain a successful career as a professional or student.
This course is the starting point. The human body has over 600 muscles with some specialized fields accounting for over 800. We'll cover the actions of 137 muscles (of which there are mostly two of each).
We'll show you the muscles on the body, but we don't go into detail on how muscles look or where they attach (origin and insertion). We have other courses that cover more detail and build upon the knowledge you'll gain from this course.
Study at your own pace and learn the joints in any order or only learn your favorite joints. Some students will complete this course in less than 30 days, but we recommend spending at least 20 minutes but no more than 2 hours per day and no more than 5 days per week unless you really really want to.
Infographics & Study Materials
- Lifetime Access - All updates and improvements we make to the course are included.
- Use it as a reference to look up information on muscle actions (until you memorize it).
- Built-in memory and learning techniques that can be applied to any subject beyond anatomy.
- Customer satisfaction is number one and we're here to assist you however we can.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We are only interested in providing something that benefits you. If you decide it doesn't for any reason, we'll give you 100% of your money back.
Enroll in Quick Action Anatomy
On sale for a one-time payment of $49 with Lifetime Access