Day 1 – Biceps Brachii
Biceps Brachii (322)
- Elbow Flexion
- Shoulder Flexion
- Forearm Supination
- Short head: Coracoid process of the scapula
- Long head: Supraglenoid tubercle of scapula
- Tuberosity of the radius
- Aponeurosis of the biceps brachii
- Moves: Elbow, Shoulder, Forearm
- Attaches to: Scapula, Radius
In Other Words...
The biceps brachii is located on the front of the upper arm. It bends the elbow, lifts the arm forward, and turns the palms up. Both heads attach to the scapula and the inside of radius.
How to Practice
- Draw the muscle.
- Write the AOI and speak about it as you are writing it.
- Verify the information is correct.
- Point, Perform, and Present about the muscle.
- For new muscles, set a timer for 1 hour, then repeat these steps.
- (Optional, Expert Points) Teach it to someone or record yourself presenting it.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.