I make specific product recommendations as you explore the equipment guide, but if you have to know now, these are the stores I buy all of my equipment from.
- Perform Better - Great education, great products, great service,. They seem to be the top choice for the best coaches, schools, and teams out there. I agree.
- Rogue Fitness - Great quality products and I feel the best looking gym equipment out there.
- TRX - Aside from making our favorite suspension trainer, they are making a lot of good looking, high quality equipment.
- Buy Direct from the Manufacturer - More likely to have items in-stock and offer special discounts. The only downside is usually they don't offer free shipping.
- Amazon or your local Sporting Goods store - I can't vouch for the quality of most products sold at these stores, but if you are looking for more budget-friendly gym equipment, Amazon and your local stores are a good source.