Strength Coach, LMT, CES, Owner
"Figure out what makes you happy then pursue it endlessly."
Dustin Hassard is a nationally-certified personal trainer and group fitness coach since 2011 with an emphasis on strength and conditioning, functional movement, sports performance, and nutrition.
He is also an LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist) in Washington state specializing in sports massage and treatment-based massage.
His methods are centered around the philosophy that no one person is the same, but there's an athlete in all of us, at any level and any age. As important as the workouts themselves are, Dustin coaches people to form habits that fit their lifestyle and allow fitness to be consistent, sustainable, and enjoyable for the long term.
His endless passion for fitness education grows daily along with his desire to share his knowledge. His mission is to teach everyone about the benefits of strength training and the proper technique needed to ensure safety and results. Dustin takes a zero-compromise approach to form and movement quality.
Dustin was a Weight Training Instructor at Washington State University and currently serves in the US Navy as a Gunner's Mate for a Maritime Expeditionary Security Squadron.
- WA State Licensed Massage Therapist - Bellevue Massage School
- NCSF Certified Personal Trainer - National Council on Strength & Fitness
- NASM CES (Corrective Exercise Specialist) - National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Training for Warriors Level 2 Instructor - TFW
- USAW Level 1 Sport Performance Coach - Olympic Weightlifting - USAW
- FMS Level 1 Certified - Functional Movement Systems
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 - Precision Nutrition
- Certified Program Design Specialist - National Sports Performance Association
- Kettlebell Level 1 + 2 Certified - Kettlebell Athletics
- TRX Suspension Trainer Level 1 - TRX
- Animal Flow Coach - Global Bodyweight Training
- Pre & Post-Natal Certified - Annette Lang
- Equinox Fitness Training Institute
- CPR AED Certified - American Heart Association
- 2nd Class Swimmer - US Navy
- TCCC (Tactical Combat Casualty Care) - US Navy
- Hundreds of Hours of Continuous Education, Thousands More Ahead (something new to learn every day)
Fitness Continuous Education
- Complete Youth Training - Athletes Acceleration
- Complete Olympic Lifting - Athletes Acceleration
- Complete Warm Up - Athletes Acceleration
- Complete Sports Conditioning - Athletes Acceleration
- Complete Core Training - Athletes Acceleration
I grew up playing just about every sport and to this day I'm constantly exploring new hobbies. These are just some highlights:
- Team Sports - Football, Baseball, Soccer, Beach Volleyball
- Shaolin Kung Fu, Mixed Martial Arts and Tai Chi Chuan
- Skydiving Certified - US Parachute Association - 79 Jumps
- Scuba Certified - PADI
- Snowboarding (I can ski, but I don't like the idea of my legs going two different directions)
- Kiteboarding (really anything in the water)
- Rock Climbing
- 1-Day Solo Survival Mountain Training (my most physically and mentally demanding experience ever...totally awesome!!!)
- CMC Civilian Military Combine - Strength & Endurance Race 9/22/12